Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the board please post where everyone is from as they post?

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
The 'witness-protection-program' has rules too, you know!! :cheesygri

Seriously, - - though it would be nice, - - it's 'optional'.

·
DGR,IABD
9,683 Posts
I promised my mommy that I wouldn't tell strangers what my name is or where I live.

Actually, I looked at a Google satellite map of my house yesterday. There's nothing but various shades of green for thousands of acres around me no matter how tightly you zoom in, so nobody would ever find me anyhow. I'm somewhere in the 85,000 acre Micheaux State Forest in central PA.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I suggested making it mandatory for registration, at least a state. It sure would cut down on a lot of superfilous questions and answers.
Personally, no one is looking for me and Jensen Beach, FL is a really cool place, very laid back in the Keys/island style.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the BBS it actually promotes a free flow of information if you know the person is not competing in your own backyard. People can fond info if they want but most of the BBS's show city and state. ex. Janitorial, Pressure washing, automotive, concrete, and other BBS's. Many people are having to do multiple posts when people ask questions. "Need help with XYZ in my area",... "What area?",..."I live in xxxxx",... etc. Also the less anonymity the more accountability with information given.

Just my .02 cents

·
FRAME ON!
1,653 Posts
You see that minuteman? Who do you think that is . It is the border patrol from Texas just for your information . They bust contractors hiring illegals here in Houston .

I am not joking that is why he wants you to post your information

·
Registered
313 Posts
Teetor says:
Personally, no one is looking for me and Jensen Beach, FL is a really cool place, very laid back in the Keys/island style.
I KNEW IT! :eek:
:cheesygri :D

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Glasshousebltr said:
I'm in hell Minuteman...:cheesygri

Bob
Those gasoline shorts fit OK? :cheesygri

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bob,
Dosent look like hell from your web pics. Looks pretty Dxmn good. You worked magic on those stairs.

Wife said a minute is all she can take... I won't even get into shoe size...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts