Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have had every generation of the Verizon durable phones since they came out with them in 2006. Yes they are durable, water resistant etc but they get worse and worse software in my experience. Just bought the newest one; the GZone ROCK. High hopes but Super Laggy and the caller ID doesnt even work right! I use a netbook computer to grab prints and email throughout the day so a blackberry isn't in my future because I trash every phone as it rides in my holster or toolbelt holster. Any one else have this experience and any ideas what to go to instead?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went and talked to the guys at verizon about it today. They acted like it was my fault that it didnt work very well. I had some paint overspray on it from a recent job and I was like, "People, its only three weeks old!"

Half tempted to go back to the old original gzone

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just go with a Blackberry or iPhone and get an Otterbox Defender case, you phone will survive virtually anything.

·
Pro
636 Posts
the best insurance plan i have, leave it in the truck and check the voicemails occasionally. takes much less time than accidentally answering the call from your whoever and you spend 10 minutes trying to politely hang up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts