Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I like the brown/silver one best mainly due to the rest are reallllly busy to the point they are hard to read.

The first white one wouldnt be bad without the background image behind the text. Makes reading the phone number very difficult.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I 2nd (3rd?) the wood grain. 1st one too busy to read phone number. 2nd choice looks good, but the color scheme screams landscaper. The last one would be my 2nd choice. The blue scheme does look like a pool guy. The black one reminds me of a low voltage guy.

·
Registered
388 Posts
In regards to the PerfectoSprinter6, which I definitely prefer over PS5, change the telephone number to black with white stroke or the reverse, similar to what you've done on PS7. The phone number is a lot easier to read on PS7. Increase the spacing (just enough) between the 3, 0, 9 so that their strokes don't touch each other.

I would also increase the spacing so that the width of the entire phone number is the same as the width of your logo. Either make them the same or significantly different.

I like the logo in PS7 in that there is a small separation between the level and the type in your logo. Your logo on the other vans have a "glow" or stroke around them so it appears that they are bumped up against each other, for lack of a better way of saying it. I do like PS7 but also like the idea of going with a different background color than the white, since you're paying for an entire wrap.

It appears that the aspect ratio of the logo on the woody van is off, almost as if it is stretched horizontally.

Now where is that medicine for OCD...

·
Non-conformist
1,581 Posts
the thing is, this is going to be a full wrap. if i went with a real simple design, then i should have saved the $$ and went with cut graphics.
Less is more. The simple designs are more effective, the rest are too busy. I think the black and green of #3 are striking and the text doesn't get too lost in it. Otherwise the votes for the woodgrain and silver are valid for the same reason, but the black and green will make you stand out more.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I completely understand wanting to maximize your wrap job as I am in the process of deciding what I want to do with that myself.

That being said, you will lose a LOT more money (or opportunities for money) if people can't read your truck which is the entire point of wraps in the first place.

If you want flare, keep it simple. The blueprint one isnt too bad overall. Maybe if you grayed out the blueprint portion to make it fall into the background?

·
K&B Plus...
242 Posts
Um, they are all too gaudy for my taste. Simpler IS better. Think soundbite. Think video generation attention span.

However, if you cleaned up the green to yellow fade one and got rid of all of the tools and just left the level as the main graphic, I think that would get the message across and not make your eyes bleed. :) Everything else has much too much. The message is that you do quality work, and here's how to reach you. The level and the phone number are all that's needed to get that message out, and anything else is distracting from it.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts