Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
GC/carpenter
43,610 Posts
Man, if I was closer I would lend you all my doubled up tools until you got back rolling again. Sorry for your loss. It would be very hard to keep a good attitude if you came face to face with the scumbag.

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Dam that sucks. You know what would be a good idea is any off us who have spare tools we don't use could send to a central location somewhere and when stuff like this happens to CT members they can get these set of tools delivered to get them by until they get back on their feet. They won't be the greatest and latest tools but a def help. I'm sure I could find a few things to pitch in.

·
Super Moderator
28,247 Posts
My ancestors had it right.

Hang thieves, dont give it a second thought.

Or shoot them in the act.

·
Super Moderator
11,946 Posts
Please keep us posted. What a horrible thing to happen.:censored:

Any security cameras in play here?

I usually keep my tools so long that I get jealous looking at the walls of the Cracker Barrel, but I do have some that I can spare and send to you.

Let us know what we can do to help.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Dam that sucks. You know what would be a good idea is any off us who have spare tools we don't use could send to a central location somewhere and when stuff like this happens to CT members they can get these set of tools delivered to get them by until they get back on their feet. They won't be the greatest and latest tools but a def help. I'm sure I could find a few things to pitch in.
I'm pretty centrally located, I also have room to store tools. Please PM me for the address where to send those festools your not using:whistling

Sorry spike:sad:, that sucks man.

·
Tech Geek
2,654 Posts
I know I have doubles and would be more than willing to help out even if it just gets you through until you get new ones. They're only collecting dust right now and I'm sure others would do the same. Good Luck Spike and I'll be praying you find them (maybe in a dark alley with nobody watching. ;) )

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
life as a contractor is hard enough these days, without this happening.
Thieves need to be killed .
Sorry to hear that.
Hope things work out.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts