Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1997 Dodge RamVan3500, conversion van to Hi-Top with interior lights and a handicap lift on the side. Great Flooring Work/Cargo van (or landscaping van to secure your landscaping equipment). Kept up by one mechanic, in great shape. It has no passenger seats so there is a 12 foot space to carry carpet rolls. The lift aids in moving heavy tile and equipment. Crew Van. Tinted Windows keeps prying eyes away. This is our first van and we are selling it for $5,000.00 (partner died). Recently new brakes, master cylinder, all new commercial tires, oil change. Atlanta, GA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This van has gotten the repairs it needed when it needed it. In the beginning few year after 2006 we spent around $1500-2000/year repairing what the previous owner didn't do. The last few years it's been pretty much routine maintenance calls. The new commercial tires (and full spare) cost about $800. Original Braun Lift (top of the line) $4,000.00 installed. For what this van can do for a flooring contractor is worth every penny. I had several people want it, but I don't do payment plans. So I told them when they come up with the full amount... call me back. I am in no hurry to sell it. I don't need two vehicles now that I am retired.

·
master hacker of wood
2,487 Posts
Oh I feel for you, my van has every option available, that's why it cost 32 grand.

Just my flip up doors were 4000 and awd was more also .

Vans just won't bring in as much as trucks,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
or I can sell it as a mobile transport shuttle bus for the handicapped (wheelchair transportation). It is still clean as a whistle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts