Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MyOnlineToolbox cofounder
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I presented a webinar for Construction Programs & Results just before Thanksgiving. It was well attended. The seminar was not about my software platform. It was designed to make collaboration philosophies that are within our platform understood by the average contractor who wants to better use his website as a marketing & sales tool, as well as better mastering methods of email collaboration (using Word or Excel documents, etc.).

For example,
Do you properly use a Preferred Contact Method radio button on your website to exceed prospect expectations when calling them back?

Do you use the BCC (blind copy) section of emails in order to have your groups working more effectively?

Myself and the sponsors of the show did have some debates for which we did not agree to, and I will leave it to you to decide what is best since I am more agressive when it comes to using technology.

After some more debate after the webinar, I was able to get the sponsor to make the video available without you needing to sign up for anything else.

http://www.markupandprofit.com/using-technology.html

Good luck to you all in 2010!
Brian

Reactions: Kenny K

·
Banned
306 Posts
I logged on and listened to the "webinar". Well done, It kept my interest for the entire 90 minutes. Took a lot of notes. Hope you guys do more of them. Inspired me to finally tackle building a website...

Thanks...

·
Markup and Profit
9 Posts
What Debate?

Brian - I'll certainly agree with the part about your being more aggressive, but I don't remember any debate about posting the video! That video (and other webinars) are posted on our website for anyone to view.

Norm - Glad you enjoyed it! We have more webinars scheduled in the near future, check them out.

Michael

·
MyOnlineToolbox cofounder
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, wrong debate reference

Hi Mike,

I referenced "debates" in the wrong context on this post. I meant that we debated on differences in how to use technology during the webinar .... not the posting of it for free. Oops, sorry,

Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts