Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot what it was I was searching a few months back that led me to this site, but I think it was a topic someone brought up.

So I'm wondering; what are the pros and cons of starting a thread with your company's name on it, say for example: "Inspectyourdeck.com has new lower prices"

And then discussing the pros and cons of cutting your competition's throat.

will this be (A) frowned upon by the CT Mods and community (B) be seen for the cheap stunt that it is by your potential clients and /or (C) not help your SEO at all and not make for a very good discussion, thereby deserving of a Chuck Norris style Round house kick to the kidneys... both of them.

:detective:

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"hundreds" pray tell one or two ways to link back to your site from a construction related site or a good alternative.

Thanks,

·
Sean
5,500 Posts
"hundreds" pray tell one or two ways to link back to your site from a construction related site or a good alternative.

Thanks,
Well you can look at Ed's, RBS's, Mac's, Ruby's, Silvertree's, or my posts & profiles for a few ideas. We all have a few things in common - besides being great guys, of course. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in a restroom stall at the Bellagio hotel (Las Vegas) checking in on some post via my iPhone, am I sick or what!?

I got used to visiting while things were slow but now I'm working and ... (sigh) ... I feel like an addict!

Anyway thanks for the info, I'll check the link when I get to my computer. (as SOON as I can get to a computer) Lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts