Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey
a while back maybe 6 mos. we had a pex leak under our slab of a 2.5 year old house. well it has taken this long to get a resoulution from uponor. we ended up having to get 6 bids for the repair, they never thought that it should cost as much as it will. anyway we got an agreement and we are going to start.

my question is if i run the new pex inside the house at ceiling level and camafloge it with a coffered ceiling, we have others in the house so they will fit well, should i be worried about pipe noise? my plumber dosen't think that there would be any.

what do you all think?

·
the pipe master
501 Posts
As long as the pipe was sized correctly, no.

hey
a while back maybe 6 mos. we had a pex leak under our slab of a 2.5 year old house. well it has taken this long to get a resoulution from uponor. we ended up having to get 6 bids for the repair, they never thought that it should cost as much as it will. anyway we got an agreement and we are going to start.

my question is if i run the new pex inside the house at ceiling level and camafloge it with a coffered ceiling, we have others in the house so they will fit well, should i be worried about pipe noise? my plumber dosen't think that there would be any.

what do you all think?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts