Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a guy working for me about 6 years ago, hell of good fella, we called him UpChuck. He took a liking to this local braud and started buying her crap. She ran with it. "Chuck I need.....Chuck I'm hungry.....Chuck would you mind." It went on and on and the braud wouldn't even go to dinner, just popped in for the doe.

One day one of my other fellas walked in on her #%$#@!* with another fella we all knew named Brian.

The next morning I overheard the guys ramming UpChuck over the deal. I acted like I didn't hear it when I came in and started passing out assignments. Then just as I was about to leave I turned back to the fellas and said. "Oh yea, and Chuck, Brian wants you to pick him a pack of smokes on the way back to town. he said somthing about your paying for everything else he's getting, why not smokes?:cheesygri

UpChuck is now with my second wife, I still owe him money for that help.:cheesygri

Bob

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
Anybody see that one Austin Powers movie, - - him and that sweet blonde (Penelope, I think) are layin' in bed naked, - - and she says to him, - - "Do you smoke after sex"?, - - he lifts up the covers, - - takes a look at himself, - - and says "I don't know, I've never checked"!! Bwaahaawwhaww :cheesygri

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
Glasshousebltr said:
UpChuck is now with my second wife, I still owe him money for that help.:cheesygri

Bob
Looks like you guys are a pretty tight nit little community... do you share your tools too?

·
Registered
88 Posts
"Looks like you guys are a pretty tight nit little community... do you share your tools too?"

Sounds to me like she's the one indescriminately borrowing tools.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts