Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Up and running

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  hatchet 
#1 ·
Well folks, I am all setup for business. INfact I quit the home depot thing today. What a mistake that was.

I've got leads already setup for my company this week, I sent a few out last week. I figure in about 2 more weeks money is going to start coming in.

Failure is not an option. Winter is coming and things are going to slow down. I have a wedding to pay for in spring and a winter's worth of expenses to put into savings. Time to kick it into OVERDRIVE!

I think I am going to get my brother to help me pass out flyers tomorrow.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
LOl the ON time started today. I am using those online lead services to provide my leads.

I burnt through almost $10k in a few weeks getting setup. insurance, advertising, new truck, new phones, some shirts, etc... As soon as some jobs start coming in with down payments I shall place a few newspaper adds.

Your idea is brilliant. I was thinking of turning myself into a walking bill board with shirts that say on both sides: "Need a new roof? ASK ME!!!"

Same thing on the back of my van "Need a new roof? Call now! Don't delay!" Then again for how badly I drive that might be a bad idea :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.