Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am looking for a framing forum I visited several times last year but now I can not find it. The forum was more for framers and the discussions
were about unusual framing such as bastard hips, continuous vault dome ceilings, "onion" dome roofs, turrets, etc., and lots of other high-end framing details. The regulars on the forum were very knowledgable and loved to frame. Now I need feedback from these guys and I cant find that forum.................ANY SUGGESTIONS?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dont get your patties in a wad. :cheesygri Ask a ? and you might get a reasonable reply or search the treads.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By no means did I mean any disrespect to this forum nor was I implying that people on this forum dont know the answers to these questions, but I considered this a contractors forum with only general discussion of the various subs. On the other forum there was more specific discussions with actual cad drawings or pictures of actual framing, etc.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Try jlconline.com. Go to the framing forum and ask there. Just a guess

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
OMG! :eek: He's a friend of Glass. :cheesygri

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, great! I am not an expert on using these forums but yall seem like a lot of knowledgable guys but I think I really need to ask this in a new thread due to my title on this thread(unusual framing?) will not attract people who may have knowledge of this subject.
I hope thats OK with you site moderators and administrators.
New thread in framing for Dry decks.
And Glass, I know you have some experience with this.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Welcome sentry, we clown around now and again. Bob is our resident comedian and punching bag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts