Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me who the manufacturer of these windows are? Also, any opinions on the window quality is appreciated. I am looking to buy a house that has these installed but I've never seen the logo before.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
General Contractor
8,074 Posts
Yes, of course... that was that guy who use to make them, his shop was over there, dam wtf is the name of that street?!, well you know what I mean, he made this nice wood frame windows... Ill let you know as soon as it comes back to me... But, While you wait, could you introduce yourself and what is your trade?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Awesome first post!

I'm always told by most home builders and house flippers that no one pays attention to windows and their quality and to put the cheap stuff in.....

So ignore the windows and look at the shinny new counter tops......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Um, my name is Scott, I'm 37 years old and own a small remodeling company. I've always considered myself to be heterosexual and since I have 2 kids now I guess I've got some confirmation of that. I've never been an alcoholic but I have consumed a beer or bourbon, maybe both. I like long walks on the beach but only if it culminates in something more exciting.

·
General Contractor
8,074 Posts
Um, my name is Scott, I'm 37 years old and own a small remodeling company. I've always considered myself to be heterosexual and since I have 2 kids now I guess I've got some confirmation of that. I've never been an alcoholic but I have consumed a beer or bourbon, maybe both. I like long walks on the beach but only if it culminates in something more exciting.
You forgot to list your credit card number... With that said, what you do and where you from would be more then enough.

As being a remodeling contractor, you should know better that taking 3" of window frame corner will not get you to far and its not gonna help you or anyone at all...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts