Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I applied at my local 166 plumbers and steamfitters in Fort Wayne Indiana I passed the exam and at the first interview the training coordinator said they are only bringing back the top 30 for interviews. So I got a letter for a second interview and drug test. What should I expect does this mean I have a good chance of being in the program ?

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Congratulations on doing well on the test. As for your chances, only someone with inside information about that union and the local knows what the local's priorities and requirements and policies are.

You're certainly better off than someone who didn't get into the top 30. Good luck, I hope it works out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you aren't going to be professional and post obvious information please don't reply I have no time for stupid comments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was looking for helpful and professional advice not useless comments from people that obviously do not know anything about the Industry

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
I was looking for helpful and professional advice not useless comments from people that obviously do not know anything about the Industry
Relax junior it's not my first rodeo.

But yeah I know fvck all about that union, good luck.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
If they want you to pee in the cup, it means you're part of the top 32. There's two other guys they like, but aren't so sure about.

So if you don't melt the cup, you're probably in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts