Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took a look a sketch for a new room addition for a friend. This is the first time Ive seen tiles on the inside of the footing up near the bottom of the slab. I know its not uncommon but I am curious about how the water in this system gets to day light. Its not like footer tiles that end up in the sump. Or is it?

·
stacker of sticks
8,502 Posts
Just took a look a sketch for a new room addition for a friend. This is the first time Ive seen tiles on the inside of the footing up near the bottom of the slab. I know its not uncommon but I am curious about how the water in this system gets to day light. Its not like footer tiles that end up in the sump. Or is it?
Very common to have them on the inside around here, actually it would be weird if they didn't have them, and they go to the sump

·
The Grand Wazoo
3,973 Posts
It spontaneously turns to vapor and escapes through the magic of dynamic tension.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts