Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
DGR,IABD
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw one of these bad boys at the grocery store, taking up two parking spaces. Never seen nothing like it, until I searched the net a little. Made out of a F650 with a pickup bed.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
I saw a similar one that was made by GMC I think. It had been lifted and I think I could have driven my car under it.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
And it's not even a dually??!!!

·
DGR,IABD
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Base price is at $84,000 and they have an optional 5 year/500,000 mile warranty. Cost that out for the number of miles a regular pickup is good for, and it might not be too bad of a price. You would need a genuine reason to need a pickup of this size, I would think.

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that [is] thy neighbour's", is what I need to repeat to myself each time I see the picture of this truck. :cheesygri

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
mdshunk said:
"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's thy neighbour's wife...nor his ass" :cheesygri
How 'bout hers?:cool:

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Covet sh*t I just want to drive the bastigge.

I only see one bad thing about that truck, every time I slammed up on the side walk, sucked under a shopping cart and smeared a pedestrian I'd have to stop to check for damage.

Bob

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I was checking out the fuel tank. I've heard that some places are restricting fuel sales to $30-40, wonder how far you could go on 10 gals? To the next station?

·
Registered
227 Posts
check out dieselram.com...

there's a guy on there building these trucks using freightliner chassis and f-350 beds selling for mid to low 20's in 2 or 4 door configurations....he's using freights cause he likes the cummings inline 6 turbo diesel...

he'll also make you one out of the international if you're interested...he caters to the horse and livestock crowd and the trucks have been popular thus far.

he's hard to find but if you're interested, ask for "Von Trapp" in any of the forums there and you'll find him.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Grumpy said:
Penis Extension. AKA Vulgar Display of Wealth.
:thumbdown

Bah. If I was filthy stinking rich, I'd get one because it'd be fun to drive. I'm a car guy though.

Also, if I was filthy stinking rich, and I wanted a penis extension, I'd probably get a penis extension.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts