Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing my scheduling, contracts, proposals, etc. by hand for a long time, and I finally ordered the Construction Suite program to help me. It is a bit overwhelming to navigate and I have scheduled an online tutorial for next week.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this software?

·
Professional Remodeler
2,289 Posts
I have had it for about 6 months now and so far I like it. Like you said, it is a bit overwhelming, and I have been busy enough this summer not to have had a chance to really play with it and use it to it's full potential. It has sped up my estimating and once I get everything customized to my business it will be sweet. I am planning on really getting into the nuts and bolts with it over the winter when things are slower, and am able to do some serious training with it.

Good luck, I think you will like it once you (and I) understand all of it.

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for responding Mike,
I bought the total care package and my training seminar is this Tuesday. I will post about how it went.

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Firemike,
The UDA training session was very informative. I had a guy on the phone with me who gave me a real good idea how to start using the program. Overall I have found that people like us are only going to use 1% of it's true abilities, but they sure covered all the bases. I also found a site dedicated just to UDA users. It's kind of like this one, but not as good.
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts