Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wagner Turboroll, Any one try this thing?
I have not used it but i have used similar type rollers and they have their place and do work very well for certain applications.looks like a good tool to me anyway.btw harbor freight has lots of good stuff.I love that cheapo 89 dollar hvlp turbine system,makes me lots of money:laughing:no bs:laughing:.
:oops:SORRY my bad I meant turbo roller not the turbo roll.
I still believe HF has SOME good stuff,no doubt about that.
b.s.note to self slow down on the MICKEY'S fine fine malt liquer :laughing::drink:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I have not used it but i have used similar type rollers and they have their place and do work very well for certain applications.looks like a good tool to me anyway.btw harbor freight has lots of good stuff.I love that cheapo 89 dollar hvlp turbine system,makes me lots of money:laughing:no bs:laughing:.
:oops:SORRY my bad I meant turbo roller not the turbo roll.
I still believe HF has SOME good stuff,no doubt about that.
b.s.note to self slow down on the MICKEY'S fine fine malt liquer :laughing::drink:
Harbor Freight has some stuff that is alright but I am talking about a lot of their stuff is pretty cheap, not really long term use tools. Some use it till it breaks stuff though.

·
Registered
214 Posts
U are right again,but the price is right.
secret to the longevitey of their stuff is buy the one/two year warentee,and if and when tool goes out take it back and get a brand new tool.trust me or not it's worth it and HF will not give u a hard time at all.I still believe it is totally worth the time and effort.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.