Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
It's a home owner tool, not a production tool. It might work good once and the next time you use it might not work at all. It is kind of like buying your work tools at harbor freight. A battery powered roller is a gimick. Total DIY

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wagner Turboroll, Any one try this thing?
I have not used it but i have used similar type rollers and they have their place and do work very well for certain applications.looks like a good tool to me anyway.btw harbor freight has lots of good stuff.I love that cheapo 89 dollar hvlp turbine system,makes me lots of money:laughing:no bs:laughing:.
:oops:SORRY my bad I meant turbo roller not the turbo roll.
I still believe HF has SOME good stuff,no doubt about that.
b.s.note to self slow down on the MICKEY'S fine fine malt liquer :laughing::drink:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I have not used it but i have used similar type rollers and they have their place and do work very well for certain applications.looks like a good tool to me anyway.btw harbor freight has lots of good stuff.I love that cheapo 89 dollar hvlp turbine system,makes me lots of money:laughing:no bs:laughing:.
:oops:SORRY my bad I meant turbo roller not the turbo roll.
I still believe HF has SOME good stuff,no doubt about that.
b.s.note to self slow down on the MICKEY'S fine fine malt liquer :laughing::drink:
Harbor Freight has some stuff that is alright but I am talking about a lot of their stuff is pretty cheap, not really long term use tools. Some use it till it breaks stuff though.

·
Registered
214 Posts
U are right again,but the price is right.
secret to the longevitey of their stuff is buy the one/two year warentee,and if and when tool goes out take it back and get a brand new tool.trust me or not it's worth it and HF will not give u a hard time at all.I still believe it is totally worth the time and effort.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts