Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I posted a thread a while back about employee time tracking.

We're seriously considering taking the leap into Tsheets.

Do any of you use it, how do you use it, i.e. payroll, gps tracking, assigning jobs?

If you use the gps does it tell you were your guy is at lets say 1:30 on July 17, or whatever day you're to make sure that he has worked the hours that he's entered in.

Was looking at some software called Razorsync and they have what they call a bread trail, that it pings off cell towers your employees locations every 15 minutes or however you set it up. Does Tsheets do something similar to this?

Do you integrate yours into quickbooks, I've heard that payroll can take as little as 5-10 minutes using the Tsheet method?

I think I saw online that not every user has to have a smartphone that they can clock in via text?

Do you use the Tsheet app, and how does that work? Can i enter jobs from my office and it shows up on the employees phone?

I want to make sure my guys are working 8 hours and not 7 3/4 and putting 8. ( i know that can be a whole different discussion)

Thanks!

·
Painting Contractor
1,881 Posts
We use it almost since they first came out, great program and amazing customer service.
Yes, it is synced with Quickbooks payroll and it does take minutes to do payroll.
You enter the jobs, employees sign into them when they get to work.
They sign out and back in for lunch.
They sign out when work is over.
Some use the app, some the browser version.

I do not use the GPS feature, I use the trust system.
If someone wants to cheat you, they will find other ways to cheat.
Also by giving them all the chance to record and edit everything,
you have a great tool that lets you see who is honest and who is not,
but don't worry about the few minutes.

We used the text version as well, it takes an extra step to set up a job code and it costs extra per text.

Call them and ask them to help set it up. They will help you a lot with it.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
George,

I have been using Tsheets for years as a result of a recommendation on CT (maybe from you, thanks if so),

I am not syncing yet, but am thinking about it, Is it seamless and efficient to sync?

Are you using QB premier.

Mostly.... when you sync from Tsheets to QB where does it sync into? work orders, invoices, or just customer notes?

Thank you!!!!

·
Painting Contractor
1,881 Posts
George,

I have been using Tsheets for years as a result of a recommendation on CT (maybe from you, thanks if so),

I am not syncing yet, but am thinking about it, Is it seamless and efficient to sync?

Are you using QB premier.

Mostly.... when you sync from Tsheets to QB where does it sync into? work orders, invoices, or just customer notes?

Thank you!!!!
Qickbooks Pro

I don't get involved with payroll or Quickbooks ever other than deliver paycheques and look at QB reports but I just asked:

Apparently we don't sync but save the T-sheets report
and import it from Quickbooks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts