Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
General Contractor / Truck Parts Store
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here we are in November 🦃🦃🦃

We understand that many businesses are not making Thanksgiving sales / Black Friday sales this year. But we, Truck2go, want to keep the spirits and tradition going by bringing joy and appreciation to whomever they are thankful for.
We will be having a 10% OFF and FREE SHIPPING (store-wide) promotion from today until Nov 26th.

Use Discount Code: CT10
Valid: 11/4/2021 - 11/26/2021
Have questions? Message us or Email us at: [email protected]

Thank you all and God bless 😁 😁 😁

Tonneau cover and rack accessories are 10% Off at truck2go.co Use discount CT10 at checkout

·
Design Build
10,971 Posts
I checked out your site. There is a whole bunch of pop-ups from the side and other places that make it very distracting on a cell phone. I also did a search for bed slide or any other kind of sliding extension bed and you don’t carry those. I don’t need anything else from your site.

·
Registered
General Contractor / Truck Parts Store
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked out your site. There is a whole bunch of pop-ups from the side and other places that make it very distracting on a cell phone. I also did a search for bed slide or any other kind of sliding extension bed and you don’t carry those. I don’t need anything else from your site.
Hello Wallmaxx, thank you for your feedback on our website. It is valuable 🙏 I Will let our website developer make adjustments to it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.