Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Truck/van mouted dust containment system?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Floor Surgeon 
#1 ·
I am interested in upgrading my companies dust containment systems. We currently use the CAV26 units, but need something with more power. I like the power the Bona trailer offers, but I don't think I want to haul around a trailer. I also don't want to drag a vacuum around in the house. I am wondering if the bona vacuum that comes in the trailer can be mounted in a van, truck, or box truck? If not is their another system that can be mounted in a van or truck that has the power of the Bona trailer?

#2 ·
Judging from the response I am guessing that what you seek is hard to find. We have two Cav26's and we dedicate them to the 8" belt sanders. We have smaller (Cav12 like) vacs (one is Fein and one is Alto) for the edgers. This is the only way to get enough suction. If you split the hose it just isn't enough. Still gotta drag them around the house. Good luck in your search.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.