Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any personal recommendations for online sources or local sources for work truck accessories? Work stations inside the cab, tool boxes, bed liners, caps or those snap on bed covers?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Funny that you should bring this up, I just started looking yesterday and was going to ask a similar question here.
I'm looking for a workstation to fit between the the seats in my van. It would be nice if it also doubled as a 3rd seat.
I'm still looking in my spare time, let you know what I find.

·
General Contractor
1,035 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Electrical Contractor
2,411 Posts
I have used both American Van and Adrian Steel to outfit my van. I have it fully setup.
I was pleasantly surprised with the shipping from American Van. Very reasonable considering the weight.
I took a trip to Albany (about an hour from me) to get some Adrian shelving units. The time and fuel cost just about washed the shipping.

I also have several things from Duluth. Super nice stuff, very well made. I have the cab commander, the contractor's briefcase with laptop case, first aid kit, and a few other small tools.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
If I can ever figure out how to post pics, I'll show you how to custom rack a van. Cheap too.

·
Remodeler
824 Posts
Teetor,
The only way I've found to post pictures is to have them on my website and point to them in the message.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
yea, its just

The only time you can run into problems is when its hosted on a site like yahoo and it has a really long and complex url. Then it can have problems

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I guess that I am finally forced to open a site, I have had the domain name for years.
Any recomendations?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts