Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
7481 - 7500 of 7531 Posts

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
45,555 Posts
Depends on water content and the overnight temps. We get snow that has a lot of water in it. If you wait overnight and it goes into the 20s you might just wake up to a bunch of very hard ice coated (or worse) snow that is difficult to shovel and snow blow.

If it's "mountain snow" which has very little water in it then go for the wait.

·
John the Builder
16,993 Posts
“My ambition is handicapped by laziness” ― Charles Bukowski, Factotum

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.” ― Charles Bukowski

“That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.” ― Charles Bukowski, Women

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
What is a class on adulting? Are kids today really so lost they need a class to teach them how to be an adult?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Custom
12,618 Posts
What is a class on adulting? Are kids today really so lost they need a class to teach them how to be an adult?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk
Instead of learning, failing and trial by error, there are some kids who were protected from life (most parents are guilty to one degree or another until they see what's happening and hopefully change course)... they've got to learn somehow... youtube teaching is pretty prevalent nowadays so it wouldn't be surprising there'd be "classes" on adulting per se...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
So, for about 30 years or so, I've been singing along to Hotel California.

Now that we have the interweb, I decided to Google Fu the word "Colitas"
Whoa! Who knew?

·
Registered
390 Posts
woah ...

this thread is both too deep , and too shallow for me ..:eek:

gonna keep to my goal of getting out of this trade and being a plus-size underwear model:whistling

7481 - 7500 of 7531 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.