Community Manager
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,261

·
Administrator
Community Manager
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,262
Just got this on my phone. Pretty bug jump from yesterday so kind of weird.

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
Who cares what the judge says. No authority to make law, regulation or change legislation. The governor can tell him to stuff it.
sounds like in Texas judges are like the governor of their county????

im curious how the sheriff fits in, does he/she serve at the pleasure of a particular judge and must do their bidding? In MI the governor can fire a sheriff.

·
Registered
6,368 Posts

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
Our sheriff put out a press release stating he won't be enforcing the lockdowns. He's an elected official, the governor can't fire him.

Mike.
___
they’re elected here too but.......

Governor's order, recall are the only options to remove a Michigan sheriff”

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
45,339 Posts
They go to no ends to make sure they have the power over you. This will not end well. Either the people will be enslaved or the power brokers will be removed or worse (for them)

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
45,339 Posts
I know that buying an appliance for your wife for her birthday (or other gift) is verboten and I would never do that (I've learned)

So what about an appliance accessory. :w00t:

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
I know that buying an appliance for your wife for her birthday (or other gift) is verboten and I would never do that (I've learned)

I once got a brand new Oreck vacuum from a customer who's husband gave it to her for Christmas. He still has not learned that lesson several years later.

·
Registered
11,376 Posts
Yeah, I tried that in the early days. Shark vac, slow cooker, deep oil fryer, etc. I still hear about it every gift giving occasion.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
I will warn you though, I'm the guy who thought an insulated pair of camo coveralls would make a great gift. Now that I don't recommend.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
583 Posts
Only once in my life have I bought my wife an appliance for a Christmas gift. It was a washer and dryer and she requested it. There was also some other small nice gifts also.
She still talks about it being the best appliance gift ever, as she hates laundry but loves the fact she can wash and dry a load in 45 minutes.

·
Registered
Design/Build Remodeling
6,367 Posts
Yeah, I tried that in the early days. Shark vac, slow cooker, deep oil fryer, etc. I still hear about it every gift giving occasion.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I will warn you though, I'm the guy who thought an insulated pair of camo coveralls would make a great gift. Now that I don't recommend.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
If you really want to screw-up... Wrap up a router!

Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
Custom
12,598 Posts

Unfortunately, :w00t: is gone on the new site... :(

They go to no ends to make sure they have the power over you. This will not end well. Either the people will be enslaved or the power brokers will be removed or worse (for them)
There is no either... The stories been written... they have government, the deep state, the bureaucracy, the media, the academia, and the tech companies... and have used them all to warp America to it's current form... they get them when their young and don't let go... what more do you think they need?

There's been no real pushback on the unconstitutional things done over the past 9 months, never mind prior... just changes in the messaging to continue it... the enslavement has been ongoing, but even though its from a movie, the best way to explain it is...

"If you try to take that freedom, they resist... the war taught us much...
humanity needed to surrender it's freedom willingly..."

And we've done/and are doing exactly that because of the firehouse of ongoing information/disinformation/crises...

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
45,339 Posts
What unconstitutional things have happened in the last 9 months. Are you talking Trump or states with their voting law changes by judicial fiat?

3261 - 3280 of 3349 Posts