Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 105 Posts

·
GC/carpenter
43,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
MTN REMODEL LLC said:
Cali..Mike.... Bubbi.... just to give you some crap, that earth must change dramatically 5 miles up the road from San Clemente to Dana Point. I was worried about about driving a 8 ground rod at my daughters... did'nt even try till the weekend when her husband was off to assist.... that pup slipped in like an old who.., never mind, very easily. (I was used to decomposed granite and rock in CO.... I will say it was wet clay at thetime). Best Peter
This is Fullerton, and Sylmar Cali. And yes it's decomposed granite. If it was that easy I wouldn't be looking for another alternative.

·
Pro
2,859 Posts
Californiadecks said:
I could probably make something like that. I need something, I have 489 mobile home units with 70 bars each to drive in the future. That's probably over the next three years or so, but there's a total of 34,000 to drive.
If that's the case go to hilti and buy one sds hammerdrill and rod bit and be done with it . Or buy Bosch drill they make rod bit to .

·
Registered
13,360 Posts
I could probably make something like that. I need something, I have 489 mobile home units with 70 bars each to drive in the future. That's probably over the next three years or so, but there's a total of 34,000 to drive.
No power needed, simple to use, easy to store and carry.

Tom

·
GC/carpenter
43,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
tjbnwi said:
No power needed, simple to use, easy to store and carry. Tom
Its like the old pea shooters. If your old enough to know what that is.

·
Registered
13,360 Posts
Bic pens, remove cap, tip and ink stem. Great for spit balls in class. I had a pea shooter, I've always had a pee shooter.

I'm older than you are.

Tom

·
GC/carpenter
43,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
tjbnwi said:
Bic pens, remove cap, tip and ink stem. Great for spit balls in class. I had a pea shooter, I've always had a pee shooter. I'm older than you are. Tom

I'm sure you are I just can't see you to get read on your age. It seems theirs a lot of youngsters on here lately. How old are you?

·
Registered
13,360 Posts
I'm sure you are I just can't see you to get read on your age. It seems theirs a lot of youngsters on here lately. How old are you?
Well, our oldest daughter just turned 36, youngest daughter will be 26 in 2 weeks. Our son who just turned 30, two weeks ago made my wife a grandmother for the first time.

I turned 20 8 weeks after our oldest was born.

Tom

·
GC/carpenter
43,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
tjbnwi said:
Well, our oldest daughter just turned 36, youngest daughter will be 26 in 2 weeks. Our son who just turned 30, two weeks ago made my wife a grandmother for the first time. I turned 20 8 weeks after our oldest was born. Tom
Damn, you made me do the math, that would put you at 56. Which means you were born in 1957, a great year for this country and cars.

41 - 60 of 105 Posts