Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Too much sun /Too much beer

2614 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Leo G
25 years in the chicago wheather first time sun burn on the nose. Very painfull. Learned my lesson. SUN SCREEN SUN SREEN SUN SCREEN

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
The beer is a joke H/O left them laying around .I dont drink nor allow it on my job.:no:
You think that hurts, get sun burned on the tops of your feet, and then try to wear shoes. Owww.
I like the beer bottle in the wall, I'd say just run it the rest of the way up :laughing:

Dave
Here you go - looks like they need to drink a few more to finish it up...

Don't you just hate that? Time to find another pic...
I like the beer bottle in the wall, I'd say just run it the rest of the way up :laughing:

Dave
I burnt the top of my feet so bad once that I couldnt stand up the next day, pain was too much, huge blisters too. Beer, lake and sun.
You think that hurts, get sun burned on the tops of your feet, and then try to wear shoes. Owww.
Supposedly on your nose http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosacea
25 years in the chicago wheather first time sun burn on the nose. Very painfull. Learned my lesson. SUN SCREEN SUN SREEN SUN SCREEN
Wildwood NJ for me.
I burnt the top of my feet so bad once that I couldnt stand up the next day, pain was too much, huge blisters too. Beer, lake and sun.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.