Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a titan and worked like a champ for a few weeks now it won't load. Took it apart and all seems good.clean filters (rig and gun) No stuck dried paint or balls.put it all back together and same thing, it primes but won't load. The only thing I did not take apart was thew switch it's self (prim switch). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Send it to the repair shop, grab a rental, and get back to making money. Repair shop will tell you what the issue was. You can then alter your routine to prevent that becoming an issue in the future.

·
Registered
551 Posts
not sure what you mean?
My titan has an LED light indicating pressure.
At one point my I had the same problem you describe, but the pressure light was on. The problem ended up being the transducer. All I did was gently clean it, and it worked like new again.
I would give that a try.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My titan has an LED light indicating pressure.
At one point my I had the same problem you describe, but the pressure light was on. The problem ended up being the transducer. All I did was gently clean it, and it worked like new again.
I would give that a try.
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to help me out.it happened to be some old paint stuck in the prime valve area. That is the one place I didn't clean when I took it apart. Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts