Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We pure the concrete. after we leave maybe after 5 hour a car ran on it. now we have a tire line on concrete but it's not deep. I sand it with wiring circular stuff and makita . but still has a little line. I thought maybe after drying concrete and changing the color they will be hide. Also we finished concrete with broom. so i don't know, can we grind it. or if we grind we will see the big gravel or not.
How about concrete stain with concrete color?
any comment,
Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
Holy crap bag! :eek: This sounds like lingo from the documentary Gangland.
I see a big paddlelock on this thread's future. Who's next? :whistling

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
You know guys, I understood everything...Only I didn't get about the car - model, year, color, who was driving, front, back, tire's thread, day, night...:rolleyes:

·
Pro Grade Flooring LLC
62 Posts
Yo what my brotha's sayed you should do is getcha some mo'effin' dynoMIGHT and blow that shiznit up N' den you po' the 'crete agen and put a giant barricades in front of da mo'effin' drivewa'. Ya dig?!

Dont thank me, thank the cousins.

We pure the concrete. after we leave maybe after 5 hour a car ran on it. now we have a tire line on concrete but it's not deep. I sand it with wiring circular stuff and makita . but still has a little line. I thought maybe after drying concrete and changing the color they will be hide. Also we finished concrete with broom. so i don't know, can we grind it. or if we grind we will see the big gravel or not.
How about concrete stain with concrete color?
any comment,
Thanks

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
This dude is my neighbor.....:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.