Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
GC/carpenter
43,587 Posts
mudpad said:
Yeah, well my routine is that I take care of that at home every morning before I head out the door where all I gotta do is take a leak in those things. Obviously other people are either less regular than me, or it just doesn't bother them to sit down in those things.
A good general eats with his men, this is a lesson from George Washington. This way he knows first hand their suffering and grievances. :laughing:

·
GC/carpenter
43,587 Posts
Brian Peters said:
If you're on your phone, long press on a post and it gives you options; quote, thank, report, select...hit select and it turns it yellow. You can select multiple posts this way, then hit the button on your phone that opens up more options, should have multi quote on there. I haven't actually used it, just messed around a bit.
My ipad doesn't have a select button

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
53,122 Posts
Neither do I. I have a post number and a MOD check box What is this arrow you speak of

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
53,122 Posts
OK, are we talking phone or computer here. Well, either way mines the same because I run in desktop mode on my phone.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
53,122 Posts
Oh, phone. No, mine looks like CT on a laptop when I do my phone. I don't use the CT App or anything.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Leo G said:
Oh, phone. No, mine looks like CT on a laptop when I do my phone. I don't use the CT App or anything.
Using the website is a pain on the phone with all those wonky ads and whatnots.

The app isn't bad, but like the regular site, the search function is crap.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
53,122 Posts
I have a big screen for a phone,5" and set the text to show up 200% larger. Works good for me most of the time. Occasionally the first post gets overridden by ads and you can't see the right side of the writing of the post. And it is ANNOYING!!!

·
GC/carpenter
43,587 Posts
Kent Whitten said:
You don't have a drop down arrow to the right on every post? That is where the select "button" is on mine.
Thanks Kent,
My ipad only has a share, report, thanks and quote. But no select

·
GC/carpenter
43,587 Posts
Brian Peters said:
If you're on your phone, long press on a post and it gives you options; quote, thank, report, select...hit select and it turns it yellow. You can select multiple posts this way, then hit the button on your phone that opens up more options, should have multi quote on there. I haven't actually used it, just messed around a bit.
Referring to a yellow button here, I don't have one that does this

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Thanks Kent,
My ipad only has a share, report, thanks and quote. But no select
It must be something different for the iPhone version then. I don't have access to that app though. The Android version says

• edit
  • select

What about under the menu? Or is there a menu on the iPhone app?

·
GC/carpenter
43,587 Posts
I'm ok with it, I was just wondering if it was a setting or something I was doing wrong. Looks like it's my ipad. Thanks

61 - 76 of 76 Posts