Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
GC/carpenter
43,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping to be able to use the TC-G clips, I have a buttload of them. I don't install timbertech, so this is new to me. It was a referral from my lumberyard. Maybe Mr. Harttman can chime in here.

·
Registered
371 Posts
No problem. I like the TC-G clips better than any other clips I've used. Thank you for the input on the gun. I have a couple decks coming up and am thinking about getting one.

·
GC/carpenter
43,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem. I like the TC-G clips better than any other clips I've used. Thank you for the input on the gun. I have a couple decks coming up and am thinking about getting one.
If you buy 2 pales they will give you the gun for free. Contact your local FastenMaster Rep.

·
GC/carpenter
43,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I just got a text from my FastenMaster rep, and he says tc-g clips aren't as tall as the CONCEALoc clips and the tc-g clips won't fit the Timbertech groove.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I know I used the TC-G clips with Timbertech before and they worked fine. I will contact my supplier about the gun, thank you.

Mike

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I used the tc- g clips on TimberTech before, too and didn't have any problems.

·
GC/carpenter
43,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I used the tc- g clips on TimberTech before, too and didn't have any problems.
Im going to have to check it out on a piece of scrap. That's two of you guys that's told me they work. The FastenMaster guys may be under contract and are limited to what they can say.

·
GC/carpenter
43,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Especially when I text the question. They don't want to leave a "paper trail", so to speak

·
Registered
403 Posts
The FastenMaster guys may be under contract and are limited to what they can say.
Especially when I text the question. They don't want to leave a "paper trail", so to speak
You are aware that tiger claw makes the concealoc for timber tech correct? If I was Mr. Timber Tech and my supplier was pimping an alternative Id would be :censored: so you likely are correct that they don't want to step on TT.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts