Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent seen too many in person, generally I think their kind of cheesey looking. Surfed around and found some stuff not too bad. This one I kind of liked. :thumbup:

Anyone selling them? Hooked up with a manufactorer/distributor?​

·
General Contractor
8,080 Posts
I have seen a few, some are real nice and easy to install. 3D murals are really nice :thumbsup:

·
Banned
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen a few, some are real nice and easy to install. 3D murals are really nice :thumbsup:
Got spammed with this but it got me to thinking since I do the occassional higher end tile job and wouldnt mind doing more of them. Probably a real BS service but maybe not a bad business concept with the right company.

Hi my name is Betty,
I am in the process of of building a new website for a new business. The website is http://www.WCLaserTile.com
The website sells large tile wall murals to the general public.
I am looking for contractors in the local area that would be interested in 2 ideas that I have.
The 1st part involves the website (http://www.WCLaserTile.com, it is still in construction phase) I will be creating a "PREFERRED INSTALLER" section on our site. So I am looking for installer/contractors to be listed on our site for each state. I will be looking for ONLY 5-10 contractors per state (first come first serve)!! Thus giving you an extra avenue to generate more business. However, I will be charging a small fee ($149/year) to be listed on our site.
The second part is actually an opportunity for you to make some extra money. I'm looking for contractors that would use our murals when doing work. We sell the murals at $80/SQFT retail, we would sell them to you at $40/SQFT. You don't have to buy anything, just when you have a job, show your customer our murals. You place an order with your customer specs, & we bill you at $40/SQFT & you can bill your customer at least $80/SQFT retail price.Leaving you with at least 100% profit. I can send you a free catalog as well, so you can show your customers.
Please let me know if you have any question, go ahead and email me back.
Thank you
Betty

·
Starving Tile Artist
1,216 Posts
Got spammed with this but it got me to thinking since I do the occassional higher end tile job and wouldnt mind doing more of them. Probably a real BS service but maybe not a bad business concept with the right company.

Hi my name is Betty,
I am in the process of of building a new website for a new business. The website is http://www.WCLaserTile.com
The website sells large tile wall murals to the general public.
I am looking for contractors in the local area that would be interested in 2 ideas that I have.
The 1st part involves the website (http://www.WCLaserTile.com, it is still in construction phase) I will be creating a "PREFERRED INSTALLER" section on our site. So I am looking for installer/contractors to be listed on our site for each state. I will be looking for ONLY 5-10 contractors per state (first come first serve)!! Thus giving you an extra avenue to generate more business. However, I will be charging a small fee ($149/year) to be listed on our site.
The second part is actually an opportunity for you to make some extra money. I'm looking for contractors that would use our murals when doing work. We sell the murals at $80/SQFT retail, we would sell them to you at $40/SQFT. You don't have to buy anything, just when you have a job, show your customer our murals. You place an order with your customer specs, & we bill you at $40/SQFT & you can bill your customer at least $80/SQFT retail price.Leaving you with at least 100% profit. I can send you a free catalog as well, so you can show your customers.
Please let me know if you have any question, go ahead and email me back.
Thank you
Betty
I've been getting that same spam 3 times a day for the past week. It sounds interesting but I couldn't find a client to pay $80 a sq ft in this area if I paid for it for them.

·
Banned
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been getting that same spam 3 times a day for the past week. It sounds interesting but I couldn't find a client to pay $80 a sq ft in this area if I paid for it for them.
I dont think I'd be interested in putting up murals by themselves, thinking it might be a nice tie-in on some jobs, most I've ever gotten was around $40 a sq ft (labor) for "regular" tile so I guess it'd be possible to get customer to pony up $80 sq ft installed. Have to be some higher-end clients. Since I moved recently thats not where I'm at yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts