Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
tiling baltimore
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hope this is a correct section for this...I wanted to go with Pro Tile, but an old co-worker jumped on that before i could now i need some ideas. dont really wanna use my name either. and nothing with he words creative or finishes in it there's a few of them around already.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Contractor? Schmontractor! Do it yo damn self with a little help from your friends at Krazy Kyle's Pile of Tile! We've got travertine, we've got porcaleen, we've got, uh, that other kind, all at low low bargain basement prices! For a limited time, buy any trowel, get a free towel*! Conveniently located right off exit 417 of the interstate, between Don's Diesel n' Donuts and the Beef-o-Rama!

*Actual towel is a refurbished 1991 "Spring Break Suds and Surf with Spuds Mackenzie" model. Supplies limited to stock on hand. May not be combined with any other offer or discount. Limit one per customer.

·
diplomat
5,292 Posts
Tile Wizard?

Or your location + tiling. Always good if you get a website.

·
Banned
3,075 Posts
Tie-Dye Tile.....so creative you'll think you're trippin'!
Free shirt with every install.

That sucks, go with Grout No Doubt. It has a great cadence.:thumbsup:

·
tiling baltimore
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Contractor? Schmontractor! Do it yo damn self with a little help from your friends at Krazy Kyle's Pile of Tile! We've got travertine, we've got porcaleen, we've got, uh, that other kind, all at low low bargain basement prices! For a limited time, buy any trowel, get a free towel*! Conveniently located right off exit 417 of the interstate, between Don's Diesel n' Donuts and the Beef-o-Rama
may be i can get a couple Wavy inflatable tube arm men

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts