Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Contractor
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never been a small fish in a big market, but here I come Austin :eek:

What are your thoughts on how clients remember catchy phone numbers, such as call Paul at 555-Paul? Would seem to be better if the number had a keyword, like "remodel" or "tile" or something to link what the potential client wants and what you can deliver.

I found a number with my last name in it-seems easy enough, 93"abcde", but then again not many people know my name :whistling yet....

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
25,429 Posts
I think numbers like that have limited value unless you're plastering the airwaves with one of those little jingles that gets stuck in your head and corrodes your soul for weeks at a time.

And from a customer POV, I detest having to get out my Little Orphan Annie decoder ring to figure out the actual numbers.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
416-191-6533

Iam-aya-nkee

:whistling You'll be remembered and when you answer the phone you won't get asked "where the hell you from?" as much :laughing:

"Keep it weird"

·
Contractor
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm really only picturing this to be useful in the passing by situation, like word of mouth or if someone drives by my lettered van or yard sign (as if I have those hahaha).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.