Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening fellas, I'm the producer of the TV program This Old House and found your forum most intresting.

After discussing my discovery with co workers we decided to do a show about contractors useing the internet and would like some of you fellas to participate.

Heres what we have in mind, an opening scene as a new home under construction. Then we could have a few of you dance in like the FTD florest guy, maybe some disco playing for background.

What we are going for is the Villiage People meets KC and the Sunshine Band theme.

any takers? :eek:

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
Bob Villa said:
Good evening fellas, I'm the producer of the TV program This Old House and found your forum most intresting.

After discussing my discovery with co workers we decided to do a show about contractors useing the internet and would like some of you fellas to participate.

Heres what we have in mind, an opening scene as a new home under construction. Then we could have a few of you dance in like the FTD florest guy, maybe some disco playing for background.

What we are going for is the Villiage People meets KC and the Sunshine Band theme.

any takers? :eek:

No problem, BOBBLE-HEAD, - - probly' be your most informative show yet!! :cheesygri

1 - 9 of 9 Posts