Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 280 of 15855 Posts

·
Boondockian
1,478 Posts
I love taking apprenticeship training. The girls in the campus medical wing are easy on the eyes.
My current site is next to the Physical therapy and Physicians assistant programs building. Easy on the eyes but not always that bright. Met one of the students working in the ER when I took the petting zoo lady there a few weeks back when she took a goat horn to the eye. She forgot to use the UV light to check for cornea scratches.

·
Lazy Millennial
Carpenter
3,970 Posts
It's cold and snowy outside and I'm in a heated building taking my training. It's awesome. I don't envy the rest of the crew.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Coming off of an extremely hard job and getting some R&R for the next fourteen days visiting my sisters in Cali.

·
Accidental Painter
2,292 Posts
Took the wife to one of those coffee stores in the mall for lunch today. Usually i get a mocafe (?) drink. She looked at me & said "you look like you need a shot!"

I said no i gotta go back to work, alcohol is for after work.

She corrected me and said she meant a shot of expresso. I was like huh? ok whatever but it better not taste like ass (i literally said that)

oh

my

gawd!

Why have I not had this before?!? I was wide eyed the rest of the day haha

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
Took the wife to one of those coffee stores in the mall for lunch today. Usually i get a mocafe (?) drink. She looked at me & said "you look like you need a shot!"

I said no i gotta go back to work, alcohol is for after work.

She corrected me and said she meant a shot of expresso. I was like huh? ok whatever but it better not taste like ass (i literally said that)

oh

my

gawd!

Why have I not had this before?!? I was wide eyed the rest of the day haha
Next time put a little sambuca in that espresso.

261 - 280 of 15855 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.