Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

4401 - 4420 of 4618 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,962 Posts
Pretty girls, think we already decided they get that from their mom.
For sure lol

Thank God for bad eye prescriptions lol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
25,962 Posts
I do use that phone and sub...but yes...I am also starting framing on our next 2 projects...with bags on...so I have failed my training sensei....

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
I envy you.

Today anyway. Lol

Reactions: overanalyze

·
Registered
Design/Build Remodeling
6,367 Posts
Its incredible how much they love one another. They may have short spats but they are rare. The older one dotes on the little one and the little one follows her around like a puppy

Off-topic but, is that an iron door?

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
45,378 Posts
Got invited over to my sisters house for dinner and chat. Couple of her friends came by along with my Dad. Big ole pile of meat for dinner. Keilbasa, Brats, Teriyaki steak, hamburgers. The only vegetable was in the onion dip for the snacks before hand. Had a fire going afterwards and some halloween candy for dessert.

·
Registered
12,039 Posts
Got invited over to my sisters house for dinner and chat. Couple of her friends came by along with my Dad. Big ole pile of meat for dinner. Keilbasa, Brats, Teriyaki steak, hamburgers. The only vegetable was in the onion dip for the snacks before hand. Had a fire going afterwards and some halloween candy for dessert.
Everyone was all masked up I’m sure:jester:

Tom

·
Premium Member
Retired deck builder
4,988 Posts
Watching 3 young bucks butting heads at the same time. Feeding station was dominated by young bucks this morning, several were getting tuned up for the rut.

·
Super Moderator
25,962 Posts
Getting referrals from someone who bought a house we built, not even the original clients. Took me down memory lane.

That was a fun one, somewhere back in the pics thread. 2015 I think, maybe 14. Tore down a shack, built the 3300 sq ft house, gutted and remodeled that garage as a guest house, big ass deck in the back, tore down the dock and built a 2 story dock with a roof. 26 weeks. Tight lot lines, and that big ass oak to contend with. All the demo, concrete, framing, cornice, cabinets, trim and the boat dock in house with our crew. Fun AF, time of my life. Was our biggest project at that time. My granddad got to see it before he went completely off his rocker, was one of the proudest times of my life walking him through it.

About to start design on a huge remodel 3 doors down

·
Registered
838 Posts
Well the weather was not so much love, but did love working with my dad on fixing a axel and hydro line on my genie telehandler. then got treated to homemade lasagna by my mom and my girl.

Won't tell my mom I like my girls garlic bread better though lol.

4401 - 4420 of 4618 Posts