Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

4241 - 4260 of 4286 Posts

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
45,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,242
Put them back, go out and put your stuff in the truck go get more and stand in a different line. Repeat as necessary.

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Having to wait to get into a grocery store and then seeing that the paper goods aisle has been wiped clean. Even with the 1 per customer it's wiped clean out.
Even bottled water was gone

Starting this crap all over again, all schools but one are closed in my county starting monday until mid January

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
45,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,247
Been buying a 12 pak a week just in case this chit starts up again. Paper towels are getting rare again. Sparkle is what you find on the shelves now.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
45,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,248

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
Don’t pig out on Thanksgiving, you might need that food to make it through the winter.

Who said: “it’s going to be a VERY dark winter.“

·
Premium Member
Retired deck builder
4,988 Posts
I'd rather have TP and be out of PT than the opposite.

Not worried about running out of food. I can grow stuff nearly year around and all the meat I want running around everywhere and a good clean lake with some fine eating blue cats. Could get dicey for city folks. I will make a point to fill all my tags this year.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
I'm not saying the diy posts are of any value what so ever aside from comedic. We have some pretty hilarious people here on ct. They come up with some good stuff. It's just a shame we don't get to hear it.

·
Super Moderator
25,961 Posts
When dumbasses sit in a traffic line on a major thoroughfare with their blinker on to turn into a fast food drive through. Impeding traffic, cops need to light that rude POS up and fine the chit out of them. Unreal how much traffic issues this loser caused past the light im sitting at.

I see it often. McDonalds in the morning is the worst. Its McDonald's for gods sake

I mean im fat i get it... your hungry,, and at least this idiot is going to Whataburger but you gonna have to take a lap or go somewhere else

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
GC/carpenter
40,988 Posts
In and Out Burger opened a restaurant in Colorado and there was a 12 mile line of cars to get food.

Mike.
___

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
When dumbasses sit in a traffic line on a major thoroughfare with their blinker on to turn into a fast food drive through. Impeding traffic, cops need to light that rude POS up and fine the chit out of them. Unreal how much traffic issues this loser caused past the light im sitting at.

I see it often. McDonalds in the morning is the worst. Its McDonald's for gods sake

I mean im fat i get it... your hungry,, and at least this idiot is going to Whataburger but you gonna have to take a lap or go somewhere else

Is Gene in town and trying to get a mushroom swiss burger?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
25,961 Posts
In and Out Burger opened a restaurant in Colorado and there was a 12 mile line of cars to get food.

Mike.
___
Id be like the dude on Super Troopers - Mother of God. Id block them all in and write them all tickets

Never got In and Out, not that good here. Never tried in California

Reactions: Calidecks
4241 - 4260 of 4286 Posts