Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

2961 - 2980 of 4008 Posts

·
Shingler extraordinaire
9,250 Posts
He must be waiting on "the truck lift". :laughing::laughing:

D.
He has been super busy towing. He owns a few wreckers and heavy haulers.

He has dropped my truck off at my house at midnight the last couple times. It just sucks.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
44,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,970
Blew the fluid hose on my AAA Kremlin spray pump. It kept slowly cycling and I figured the pump finally needs rebuilding. Until I saw the puddle on the floor where the hose was...

So no problem, I have a spare that I use to use for my pigmented. Popped that sucker on and pressurize the pump and it immediately springs half dozen holes. :wallbash:

·
Super Moderator
44,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,971
Blew the fluid hose on my AAA Kremlin spray pump. It kept slowly cycling and I figured the pump finally needs rebuilding. Until I saw the puddle on the floor where the hose was...

So no problem, I have a spare that I use to use for my pigmented. Popped that sucker on and pressurize the pump and it immediately springs half dozen holes. :wallbash:

·
Registered
26,133 Posts

No more playing darts in the shop....

·
Registered
10,793 Posts
Things I hate.

Working in a kitchen of an occupied house, having occasional disruptions, getting annoyed....and then accidentally branding my arm with the heat gun. :censored:

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,708 Posts

·
Box Builder
6,306 Posts
Roof sheathing is fine. I really think it’s the damn aluminum drip edge with the hemmed edge. It allows the water to roll back behind it. Shadow board rotted out and then it was go time. Fascia and the solid 2x block was cooked. I’m going to use a boral shadow board and slip a counter flash up under the the drip edge to help hopefully. The real bummer is that this is my house. I’m having it painted and never even noticed this. Painter found it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Needed to pickup a regular double bevel carrara threshold since the Hollywood wouldn't work. No tile/ flooring places in the area opened until 10, then hit 3 places to finally get one. Then they tried to give me one with a scratch in the middle of it, and made it seem like an inconvenience that I asked for one that didn't have a scratch

Should've just sucked it up and made the trip out to my normal supplier

-Rich

2961 - 2980 of 4008 Posts