Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
I tried to take my dog to work the other day and I'll never do it again. He cried all day! He just wanted to run free in the woods where the creek was but I couldn't let him.

He had a big ol backyard to play in with me right there but nooooo...

He's a pain in the butt. He is either crying or biting me all the time. And he's relentless. He bites me in the ass when I'm walking and bites my feet, legs , knees calves, boots arms.. whatever he can bite. I have brusies all up and down my arms and legs because of him biting me. I can't even go in my own backyard without getting attacked. He's just playing but I dont wanna play dog bites with him! He's like a walker from walking dead!

·
Super Moderator
11,927 Posts
I tried to take my dog to work the other day and I'll never do it again. He cried all day! He just wanted to run free in the woods where the creek was but I couldn't let him.

He's a pain in the butt. He is either crying or biting me all the time. And he's relentless. He bites me in the ass when I'm walking and bites my feet, legs , knees calves, boots arms.. whatever he can bite. I have brusies all up and down my arms and legs because of him biting me. I can't even go in my own backyard without getting attacked. He's just playing but I dont wanna play dog bites with him! He's like a walker from walking dead!
WTF kind of dog do you have? It's got to be either a little ankle biter fake dog or a cat. No love for those types of dogs.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
45,555 Posts

Smack him.

·
Registered
6,426 Posts

Was this you? I guess if we don’t hear from you again we’ll know.

https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/...-to-death-by-her-own-pit-bulls-507596891.html

·
Punching above his weight
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Right on. I'll check it out.

But yeah, Mindhunter is cool. There's moments of intense gore, but 95% of the show is just cool dialog. Great watch. Get caught up before season 2 airs.

·
Registered
390 Posts

matters the type of dog . mines a blue heeler, known for wanting to stick close to you.
mine is happy laying under the truck, or outside the front door if i`m inside , or watching me cut wood.
he has no want to go around sniffing.
he barks and alerts me if someone is walking up.
he does bark at me 2 or times a day to say " throw something!!"
greets the customers then goes back to himself.
he heels naturally.
i`m not a great trainer , he`s just that kind of dog .

·
John the Builder
16,993 Posts
matters the type of dog . mines a blue heeler, known for wanting to stick close to you.
mine is happy laying under the truck, or outside the front door if i`m inside , or watching me cut wood.
he has no want to go around sniffing.
he barks and alerts me if someone is walking up.
he does bark at me 2 or times a day to say " throw something!!"
greets the customers then goes back to himself.
he heels naturally.
i`m not a great trainer , he`s just that kind of dog .
Do they come in a 5 ft 5 inch, two-legged model?

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
41,075 Posts
My boys play with the dogs and will even scoop poop if the HO hasn't got to it yet. We are working in the dogs backyard by the way.

Mike.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts