Registered
Farm-pentry
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,736 Posts
Just checked in to see if there was anything else I needed to know about pants. Seems we're doing skirt testimonials now.

I'd rather wear bants, which are like boot-pants. They only cover your feet and calves. Everything else just kinda hangs there. Lots of airflow. And nobody can give you **** for wearing a skirt.

Reactions: Ed Corrigan

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Do you think that works about as well as the kneepads they sell specifically for that purpose? That would certainly be cheaper than buying 5 pairs.
IDK, I’ve never had the brand specific kneepads.

The exercise mat pads do break down after a while, so I just cut another pair.

I’m toying with the idea of using a 1 inch thick kneeling pad. Inside the knee pockets that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
19,963 Posts
Reactions: Calidecks

·
Super Moderator
11,066 Posts
Just checked in to see if there was anything else I needed to know about pants. Seems we're doing skirt testimonials now.

I'd rather wear bants, which are like boot-pants. They only cover your feet and calves. Everything else just kinda hangs there. Lots of airflow. And nobody can give you **** for wearing a skirt.
Plumber noticed my pants today, and asked about them. The GC thought it was weird asking another man about his pants.

·
Registered
769 Posts
After trying a bunch of different pants. I’ve been buying tactical uniform pants. The Galls G-tac hold up pretty well for the price. They are lite weight and quick drying which is important living in FL. Big roomy cargo pockets with loops inside, knee pad pockets.

Only complaint really is the front pocket I carry my keys in blows out if I don’t stick an iron on patch to reinforce it.

101 - 120 of 138 Posts