Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
19,793 Posts
How are these in warmer weather? Do they breathe at all?
Caterpillar H2O work pants are great in the heat. If you get on their mailing list they go on sale a few times a year. The sizing is true to size. I use the Helly Hansen pads with them cause the Caterpiller pads suck.

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
19,793 Posts
Reactions: Calidecks

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
19,793 Posts
i have mascot ,snickers and blaclader . they must have knee pockets . i am in a warmer climate ,i choose a lighter weight model .the flappy ear pockets mess with wearing my bags so i do get them anymore .the flappy pockets were super doing house crawls though . Snickers cost me by far the most .Well made but the pockets are terrible .Stuff falls out ,like my truck keys .I will not get another . I have a bunch of Mascots ,they have worn well . they are loaded with iron on patches .none of these pants brands are designed to handle heat from pipe swets or grinding sparks . My favorite by far are the blaklader ,the model i have have super knee space .i wear two knee supports and i shove knee pads in and still plenty of room .the knee room is real important in the heat .they stick to you . with out a dought i would say get them . when i walk in a supply yard you know i am in the trades not a weekend warrior or part time handy man . hope that i talk a few people into trying these out . having built in knee pads is something once you get you really appreciate .
I have worn out plenty of Blacklader pants, I love them but a little too thick for the hot weather I'm in. They always wore out in the same place.
Product Textile Sleeve Grey Baby & toddler clothing
Shorts Sleeve Waist Grey Sportswear

Reactions: asevereid

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
19,793 Posts
This one is good for hot weather,, The pockets come off and snap back on. If you sign up for the E-mailers they go on sale and last a long time.
These pads work very good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts