Administrator
Sawdust follows Me Everywhere
65,491 Posts
Big house on a fine hill...

·
Registered
General Contractor - Residential
705 Posts
House went up and got wrapped, and I knew they must be waiting on windows. Wrap got beaten and blown with the weather over time and started tearing off. Thought “no problem, let it fly. They’ll fix it when the install windows.”

Came by today and see that I was mistaken.
“Looks good from my house, rock on” I guess.

“Big time” builder/developer. Above average prices for these homes….the exterior finish details are terrible. Carpenters used framing waffle style hammers when doing siding and 1x trim details. How do I know, I followed the hammer tracks all over every piece.

Got corner trims on dormers and main walls, high viz areas and instead of using a full piece they pieced it together.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
House went up and got wrapped, and I knew they must be waiting on windows. Wrap got beaten and blown with the weather over time and started tearing off. Thought “no problem, let it fly. They’ll fix it when the install windows.”

Came by today and see that I was mistaken.
“Looks good from my house, rock on” I guess.

“Big time” builder/developer. Above average prices for these homes….the exterior finish details are terrible. Carpenters used framing waffle style hammers when doing siding and 1x trim details. How do I know, I followed the hammer tracks all over every piece.

Got corner trims on dormers and main walls, high viz areas and instead of using a full piece they pieced it together.
Hold my beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
New u shaped island with two big 4sf. dead corners. The inside fillers were to get outlets. The electrician removed my toe kick to drill holes thru the new floor and install conduit. He even put a comple of snazzy bends in the pipe to get it really centered in the toe space.

Only problem is that the customer probably wouldn't dig the pipe set in front of the toe board. Floor guy is coming out next week to replace floor boards.
Wood Fixture Gas Composite material Ceiling
Road surface Rectangle Wood Asphalt Composite material

8701 - 8713 of 8713 Posts