Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

8301 - 8320 of 8392 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m amazed how rarely I see kick outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know , seems like the only ones that get put on are the ones I do. In 20 years can't recall one being on when residing a house. Rare to see a new house with them too.
I had thought previously that that lack of kickouts maybe a regional issue here.
Glad (sad?) to see its not just here. :(

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Man, 12 years ago I didn't know what I didn't know

Luckily this was at mom's, she was happy to let me learn along the way at her house

I'll put some pics up after I wrap up later today

-Rich

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Looks like the experience roofer was on the left and the apprentice was on the right.

·
Hack
3,008 Posts
One of our guys lapped the sheathing.....
That's fine, we can side right over that...

Easy enough fix (butchered with saw), but shouldn't happen to begin with. 20200828_091902.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
17,488 Posts
One of our guys lapped the sheathing.....
That's fine, we can side right over that...

Easy enough fix (butchered with saw), but shouldn't happen to begin with. View attachment 488129

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
:laughing:Lap Shear:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Design/Build Remodeling
6,370 Posts
Ok, i deserve an award. I found this thread ... and went back and started at page 1 and read every stinking one. I need to get a life.
We have a moron of the year award... It's been mine for the last several years, but I think you may get it this year!

You read 8310 posts?
WTF! I don't know if I've read 8300 post since I've been here!

·
Registered
225 Posts
So ... i didnt actually read every one, but i was on every page. Many times i saw the response had the same pictures and some snarky comment, and i tended to try to skip over the third post with the same pictures. I concentrated on posts with pictures or detailed descriptions ... one liners i skimmed.

8301 - 8320 of 8392 Posts