Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,836 Posts
This is why you should always leave the toekicks on. :laughing:

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,836 Posts
A week later the HO calls up and asks where his dog might be and if you had recalled seeing him. :blink:

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,836 Posts
Bet the dog is going to be upset when you take his cave away. :laughing:

·
Banned
917 Posts
Maybe I should put a pet door in there.:jester:
You must do the same thing I do, take your dog to the jobsite. He was cute when he was 12lbs, now hitting 70lbs and still growing its a little weird. Mine has a fascination with chewing on drywall screws and anything metal, swallows them occasionally. No vet trips yet though.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,836 Posts
That picture needs to be in the "interesting pictures thread"

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
We walked into a home a couple years back, the cat freaked and ran down a floor grate into the heat duct. There were no covers on the registers. Anyhow, had to go into the bsmt. and take apart the duct work. Found the cat jambed into a 5" pipe. Had to shake the pipe to get him to fall out. HO was glad to have him back. :laughing:

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
That is a funny picture.:thumbup:

I have a soft spot for the pooches in the world:thumbsup:

·
Artisan Carpentry
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I 45* scarf-joined a toekick corner "door" (I realized that butt-joints would capture the door). The owner is going to leave the corner door out for the critter and put it in when entertaining company... I think it may be more entertaining to leave it out.

Attachments

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,836 Posts
Oh I am shocked!!! It is not grain matched, for shame for shame. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I had a litter of kittens in the upstairs of a two story once. Heard some meowing from an uncovered heat run and rescued a kitten from the plenum of the furnace in the basement. Must have been quite a ride.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts