Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

The Sign Shop....

2111 17
I got to hang out at the sign shop Friday! He worked on my stuff most of the day....I love it :)

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
I've been getting these white jobsite signs for the last 6 or 7 years now, but I thought this time it would be neat to do a lil throw back. The blue sign is the same design my dad used back in the 70's...

Attachments

Reactions: Jaws
The blue looks good:thumbup:
Reactions: brickhook
I know there has been many, many 'jobsite sign/ truck lettering' threads in the past. That isn't my intention. My nephew runs a sign shop, and every once in a while when his shop is closed, he'll take a day and just run my stuff...pretty cool Christmas present :thumbsup:
Your slogan should be "The best lay in town"
I've been getting these white jobsite signs for the last 6 or 7 years now, but I thought this time it would be neat to do a lil throw back. The blue sign is the same design my dad used back in the 70's...
Reactions: rex
That's awesome.
wazez said:
Reactions: maxwage
Said from a true caulksmith.

EDIT: The sign looks great! The throwback is definitely more eye catching. Cool of you to pay homage
That's awesome.
I definitely need someone to make me some signs too!
Haha good one. We do ironwork, steel erection. One of my men wanted me to have a slogan that said "We get it up". I couldn't go for that, but did think it was funny.
wazez said:
Reactions: wazez
The throwback sign is cool!
My grandfather and his brothers ran blown insulation in the 60's..
My dad has a few shirts that proudly state "We've got the biggest hoses in town!"
That's funny right there...I don't care who ya are!
I'm also starting to do some insulation guess I'll have to use that one lol.
My grandfather and his brothers ran blown insulation in the 60's..
My dad has a few shirts that proudly state "We've got the biggest hoses in town!"
John;

Having all those signs will no doubt come in handy,I still believe signs are a very cost effective means of advertising ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Reactions: Timo and brickhook
I use all of the smaller decals for my tool boxes , and on my equipment. The jobsite signs seem to last for ever. They cost about $25 (I think) for both sides . So, for less than a newspaper ad would cost me, I can get years of signs and advertisement.

When someone comes by my job late in the evening or when we're on another job., they know who is doing the masonry work. And I have my nephew to thank for doing such a good job on my signs, decals, logos, and shirts.
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Smart move on your part,as you said,signs work when you are not even around !
I use all of the smaller decals for my tool boxes , and on my equipment. The jobsite signs seem to last for ever. They cost about $25 (I think) for both sides . So, for less than a newspaper ad would cost me, I can get years of signs and advertisement.

When someone comes by my job late in the evening or when we're on another job., they know who is doing the masonry work. And I have my nephew to thank for doing such a good job on my signs, decals, logos, and shirts.
The blue sign is easier read and nicer on the eyes. Not as busy. I like!:thumbup:
I like the thought of stickers for tool boxes and whatnot...I'm ordering some soon!
Fastest erection in town. Hahahaa.
Haha good one. We do ironwork, steel erection. One of my men wanted me to have a slogan that said "We get it up". I couldn't go for that, but did think it was funny.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.