Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know there has been many, many 'jobsite sign/ truck lettering' threads in the past. That isn't my intention. My nephew runs a sign shop, and every once in a while when his shop is closed, he'll take a day and just run my stuff...pretty cool Christmas present :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
I've been getting these white jobsite signs for the last 6 or 7 years now, but I thought this time it would be neat to do a lil throw back. The blue sign is the same design my dad used back in the 70's...

John;

Having all those signs will no doubt come in handy,I still believe signs are a very cost effective means of advertising ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I use all of the smaller decals for my tool boxes , and on my equipment. The jobsite signs seem to last for ever. They cost about $25 (I think) for both sides . So, for less than a newspaper ad would cost me, I can get years of signs and advertisement.

When someone comes by my job late in the evening or when we're on another job., they know who is doing the masonry work. And I have my nephew to thank for doing such a good job on my signs, decals, logos, and shirts.

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
I use all of the smaller decals for my tool boxes , and on my equipment. The jobsite signs seem to last for ever. They cost about $25 (I think) for both sides . So, for less than a newspaper ad would cost me, I can get years of signs and advertisement.

When someone comes by my job late in the evening or when we're on another job., they know who is doing the masonry work. And I have my nephew to thank for doing such a good job on my signs, decals, logos, and shirts.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Smart move on your part,as you said,signs work when you are not even around !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts