Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to introduce myself here as well, since I am most likely the best damn painter you have ever spoken to. Top 1%, and if you guys would like introduce yourselves as well if you'd like.

I'm here to learn and teach when necessarry.

I think we can discuss new ideas in marketing and advertising to increase business. That is what I also like to discuss, and just get the wheels turning.

Guess we will see where all this leads ;)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I wanted to introduce myself here as well, since I am most likely the best damn painter you have ever spoken to. Top 1%, and if you guys would like introduce yourselves as well if you'd like.
Finally...someone's here that knows what the hell they're talking about!

I'm Steve...most likely one of the crappier damn painters you've ever spoken to.

Welcome to the painting forum

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
What the hell Mich, you cheating Basturd! You give us a goodbye speech filled with working on the heart and mind and then come over here and start banging out the posts? lol you will reach 1500 shortly grasshopper.

·
Lack Of All Trades
1,232 Posts

I think we can discuss new ideas in marketing and advertising to increase business. That is what I also like to discuss, and just get the wheels turning.

I want to introduce myself to you as well, since I am most likely the best damn Handyman! you have ever spoken to. Top 1%, and I carry big balls too.

Welcome, I'm here to learn and teach when called upon.

You don't need the extra "R" in "necessary"! ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
What the hell Mich, you cheating Basturd! You give us a goodbye speech filled with working on the heart and mind and then come over here and start banging out the posts? lol you will reach 1500 shortly grasshopper.

Mitch, let me know when you unlock the secret forums.....

·
Registered
370 Posts

I knew a guy that punched a hole with a screwdriver in the speaker cone of a perfectly good amplifier to get that perfect guitar distortion used by the BEATLES on REVOLUTION.

It sort of worked...but wrecked the amp:whistling

PS . I was in the top .05 percent .....let me know if you have any questions.;)

1 - 20 of 135 Posts