Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
I moved this post from another thread......mainly because it is kind of funny!

I think as a group, the moderators of this forum are about as mild and even tempered as you could wish for.....however, we all can be prone to being a little short on patience. If you have an issue with a mod, please feel free to use the PM feature.....and remember, we do this to keep this site what it is, the best forum for pro's to talk about what we do....and we will keep it this way, no joke.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Or a girl friend from Thailand.

I have experience with both. Married the red head but the girlfriend shot me in the foot.:no:
Details please.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
You must have stepped over SOME line. I missed it and believe that we are pretty lenient here.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
how the hell did he think that's going to be a random post you just throw out there and don't tell the damn story
I think a more specific explaination may be forthcoming.:eek:

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Doesn't even sound like something gus would type
Its true and I have the scars to prove it.

Got some serious sympathy love for a couple weeks.

Got some serious ribbing from the guys.

Never cried though:laughing:

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
It's gone now. Another reply like that and he's outa here.

·
Banned
846 Posts
or jewish or italian chick :hide: :sad::no:
I thought the stereotype was the Jewish girls mother? Isn't there another sterotype that unmarried jewish women over 35 are desperate psychos?:shutup:

Italian chicks are cool, I like the accent. Even when they're calling you every name in the book it still sounds beautiful.:w00t: Plus they do that cool elbow bending, chin sweeping, arm gesture thing when they're really po'd.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Are you speaking of REAL Italians and REAL Jews? Both will work you over just as well as American women, they just use different techniques.

·
chief pencil holder
1,605 Posts
I say screw the mods, anarchy m-fers.... Those that are banned with conquer the masses... I have been banned... 3 times I just changed my name hahah guess who I am

Na I am not really that cool.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts