Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Took a pic of a nine inch diff im blasting the piece shown is gives you an idea what the finish is like with what we call 30/15

The pic below is the leaf springs notice the rubbers still in place the blasting process didn't effect them at all.
All blasting was one at 60psi with a no4 nozzle.
If you rub your hand along the steal it is still smooth.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Here is the finished diff looks sweet as.
Notice the rubber parts they are untouched.
Kell490 you should recognise this diff here is a clue it has a N stamped on the front

·
Glen
1,504 Posts
I do pretty much everything with glass. I use a 40/70
The best price I have managed to get here in Pennsylvania is $7.00 per 50 lb bag with a $1.30 per shipping. And I get a 3000 lb super sack for 9 cents a lb with $120. shipping. What a bear to get off the truck . I pull it on to there lift gate with my truck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hay Ausisoda

This may interest you pernice soda in the only mine in Australia that mines bicarb soda and lucky you they are in Osborne South Australia, just up the road from you, I they are selling soda for around $580 fine - $900 course per tonne direct from the mine (no middle man here), I have not called them yet to comfirm the pricing but I'm sure it is some where on their web site. Phone 08 8402 7000 Freecall (from within Australia) 1800 088 224

1 - 7 of 7 Posts