I saw the show.
Trump fired the right person.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Spectatorz said:
I saw the show.
Trump fired the right person.
NO WAY, I thought Raj (spelling?) was the best guy there except for maybe Kevin.

Man, I love that show.

Anyone seen the new show on TLC called "Taking Care of Business"?

·
Registered
386 Posts
That guy was the PM and was responsible for changing a 4 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom house !!! Major problem when the objective is to increase the value of the property.
The same guy was responsible for the last tasks failure, regarding the direction their team took on the "NYPD Recruiting Video" which was far too Militaristic making NY look like a police state. Everyone including Trump was disturbed by the video.

I also love this show.

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
Didnt Raj say he knew a lot about the real estate industry? He obviously didnt know much, downsizing a house is a big no no.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Spectatorz said:
That guy was was responsible for changing a 4 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom house !!! Major problem
Raj is a classic example of a guy who's so into executing "his vision" that he loses track of the buyer's vision. He was the right guy to can. I like the blonde broad that serves as Trumps advisor. She's a class act.

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
I liked the fact that he hit on every girl, he said, " if you have a chance to get a beautiful womans number you better try."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts