Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here should be a map of my location (which I am not alloved to post):censored:

Hello everyone

My name is Joze, I come from a small European country named Slovenia. I am in a tile setting business for some 15 years now. I am specialized in terracotta tile setting. My English language is a bit poor, so I will more read than write here on the forum. To introduce myself better, here is a picture of my very last project (work in progress)

Here should be a picture (which I am not alloved to post):censored:

Me (in the middle), Spela, (free lance translator for English language and occasional tile setter) who travels around Australia at the moment and the client.

Here should be a picture (which I am not alloved to post):censored:

I really dislike the rule which claims 15 posts before you are allowed to post external link (pictures in this case). I really tried to introduce myself properly, but I couldn't.:(

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Welcome to CT Joze.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Terakota -

Welcome to this site!!!

I have been your area - Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bosnia, Hungary, Romainia, Bulgaria and Austria. Slovenia and Hungary are the gems of the area. Are you doing work in Austria or Australia? I understand the confusion because of the language translation, but the construction is in Austria is very different than Australia because of the different weather and traditions. Not a criticism, but I am trying to help since I have seen the same problem for many years and have friends in both countries. I appreciate the hard and permanent tradition of constuction in Slovenia because of the stability and durability.

Welcome!!

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
I have lots of such step-by-step projects published on my Slovenian photo blog. Maybe I will some time in the future open such a blog here.
Looking forward to more of your photos. The Teak framed floor is coming along nicely. I like the hand made tiles also.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hi and Welcome. No need to get bent out of shape over the 15 posts = simply get to that total, and come on back to this introduction post - and edit it to include the things that you wanted to put in it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi and Welcome. No need to get bent out of shape over the 15 posts = simply get to that total, and come on back to this introduction post - and edit it to include the things that you wanted to put in it.
I intend to do so. But I still don't understand, what is such a strange rule good for...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts