Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Is there a button on the main page or somewhere so you don't have to keep coming back here to find the url ?

Nathan said:
We have a new script in place for you to tell people about this site.

http://www.contractortalk.com/tell.htm

So if you know someone who may benefit from ContractorTalk.com, please help us spread the word. :Thumbs:

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I'm going to try and fit it in but I've had a few other projects going on that are take all my time. I'll post it soon.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, someone is using it. I've seen more people joining over the last 24 hours than usual.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All I can say is people seem to be using this feature so I'm going to give this thread a quick "bump" to the top.... Im seeing a bunch of new members join!

THANKS GUYS!:Thumbs:

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's all networking and self promotion. I got the invite to check this site out, liked what I saw and there you go. I like the other boards that I frequent as weel, but like I said there is only so much, "Should I consult my 3 year olds feelings on how to decorate her room." A guy can take. NO SHE'S 3 YRS OLD FOR GOD SAKES. It's nice to be able to talk with pro's on a board about issues of our work.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate that boardslinger... I believe this site is unique in that it doesn't cater to homeowners. We have a site set up just for them at www.diychatroom.com but this board is for the PROS.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is now a "tell a friend" button on the main page.

Please keep referring people to us, its been great to see some people join recently! :Thumbs:

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Nathan, I posted this on a few other BB's that I'm on. I recognize a few from them, not as many as I had hoped but they may be hiding. :Thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts